What You'll Need:
- Pour over dripper
- Filter paper
- Coffee grinder
- Mug or carafe
- Boil water and let it cool for a few minutes until it reaches 195-205°F (90-96°C).
- Weigh and grind 25 grams (0.88 ounces) of coffee beans to a medium-fine consistency.
- Place the filter in the dripper and rinse it with hot water to remove any paper taste and preheat the dripper and the mug/carafe.
- Discard the rinse water and add the ground coffee to the dripper.
- Slowly pour hot water (360 ml or 12 ounces) over the coffee in a circular motion, making sure all the grounds are evenly saturated.
- Let the coffee brew for 3-4 minutes or until the water has dripped through the filter and into the mug/carafe.
- Serve and enjoy!
- If you prefer stronger coffee, increase the coffee to water ratio or use a darker roast.
- If you prefer weaker coffee, decrease the coffee to water ratio or use a lighter roast.
- Adjust the grind size to control the extraction rate. A finer grind will produce a stronger flavor, while a coarser grind will produce a milder flavor.